BONAC BEES OFFERS A VARIETY OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES FOR YOU TO ENJOY!
- We provide professional beekeeping services throughout Long Island, and specialize in apiaries located on eastern Long Island.
- We help you create your own apiary. We sell and install honey bee hives, complete with honey bees, on your property.
- We offer packaged honey bees, mated queens, nucs, and established honey bee colonies.
- We offer a monthly honey bee maintenance program. You must be a chemical free property, or become a chemical free property if you would like our monthly services. We offer support and guidance via knowledgeable and professional landscape designers and gardening experts who can help you achieve a toxin-free landscape.
- We offer consulting services to fellow beekeepers. Whether you are a brand new bee keeper, or just need some help or advice, we are here to help you!
- We offer beekeeping classes and demonstrations, as well as bee talks to schools (pre-k to college level), youth groups, not-for-profits, churches, and other community groups or organizations.
- We are treatment-free beekeepers, and organically manage our honey bees in apiaries located in East Hampton, NY, which is on eastern Long Island. We minimally process the honey comb from our hives into raw extracted honey, chunk honey, and creamed honey. Our creamed honey took FIRST PLACE at The Eastern Apicultural Society of North America's 2016 Honey Show
- We handcraft a variety of hive products, including 100% pure beeswax candles, propolis tincture, balms and salves, and other sweet hive products. Our Honey Comb Pillar candle took SECOND PLACE at The Eastern Apicultural Society of North America's 2016 Honey Show!
- We catch swarms free of charge and offer low cost honey bee removal from homes and other structures.
Honey Bee Swarm Catching and Removal
Spot a swarm?
We will catch and rehome.
There is NO FEE for swarm catching!
Have a problem with honey bees in walls, roof, shed...?
We work with licensed and insured carpenters to offer safe and humane removal of honey bees. We are here to help you and the honey bees!
Give us a BUZZ 631*377*1943
Send Bonac Bees your pictures of honey bees and we will put them in one of our slideshows!
Questions or Comments? Email Debbie@BonacBees.com
View our Videos on YouTube
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!!
Follow us on Instagram!